As divorcing parents, you and your ex-spouse need to determine the future of your children. You may choose to share physical custody of your child. Or you may decide that the child will live with one of you, and the other parent gets visiting rights. The best...
- Pets and divorce: The rules may soon change in New York
- How to proactively avoid financial problems in a high-asset divorce
- Can spousal maintenance payments be terminated in New York?
- Why sharing custody is beneficial for you and your child
- How does your living situation affect your custodial rights as a parent?