As divorcing parents, you and your ex-spouse need to determine the future of your children. You may choose to share physical custody of your child. Or you may decide that the child will live with one of you, and the other parent gets visiting rights. The best...
- What if you don’t agree with your ex’s rules for the children?
- Could you lose everything in your high-asset divorce?
- The best parenting plans combine detail with flexibility
- U.S. divorce rates are highest in certain months during the spring and summer
- What are your rights if your ex stops coming for parenting time?